ANST - Local Schedule

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 10:56:20 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list.

I am writing today to clear up a misunderstanding.

Somehow, information about a long term Thursday night armouring workshop was
posted to some web pages, causing alot of confusion.

While we do occaisionally publish to the Ansteorran list an open Armour
workshop, Thursday nights has always been a by appointment only situation.
Previous to Gulf War, it got kinda crazy around here, so please know that
help is available, but you must confer with Duncan about what day and what
time in advance.

We were unaware anything to the contrary had been posted, and apologize to
any of you who came over and found us not at home.

Wednesday evening fighter practice is still at the park on Keller Springs
and McCoy, and although it is not an official SCA function, all fighters as
always are welcome to attend.  We try to start around 7:00 pm.

I hope this clears up any mis-information out there.  If you need directions
to fighter practice please feel free to call us at 972-245-9707.

Thegn Duncan and Duchess Larissa