ANST - Aeruin ni Hearain: Proud new mother!

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri May 5 07:39:23 PDT 2000

Mistress Aeruin ni Hearain, formerly of the Barony of Namron, gave
birth to a son, Thaddeus Albert Bartz, on Monday, 24 April 2000,
at 9:26 PM. Teddy weighed 9 pounds 13 oz., was 21 1/2 inches long,
with a 14-inch head, very fine "Norwegian ice blonde" hair, and
very blue eyes.

Aeruin tells me that Teddy is a good eater _and_ a good sleeper,
and that she, her huspand, and the baby are all doing well. She
adds that she and her husband _could_ do with a little more
sleep.

Interested parties are invited to write me privately for Aeruin's
E-mail address.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick		Namron
mikea at mikea.ath.cx