ANST - The CBS Special--from TRM

CraigCC at aol.com CraigCC at aol.com
Sun May 7 21:11:17 PDT 2000

Unto Their Noble Subjects do TRM Alaric and Kayleigh send Greetings!

The viewing of the segment aired today filled Our hearts with a bit of the
same joy and patriotic spirit that We felt during that fateful week in
Ansteorran history.  We would entreat those that are fortunate enough to see
this recording, to use the pride and joy that fills YOUR breasts to submit a
patriotic anthem into the Royal Competition!

Also, We would like to publicly and enthusiastically thank Master Modius for
his heroic efforts in managing and guiding the CBS film crew at the War.  He
gave up a sizable portion of his free time at the War to chronicle
Ansteorra's (and a few of Trimaris') heroes.  Vivat, Modius!!

You continue to make Us proud Ansteorra.

Alaric and Kayleigh Drake,
King and Queen of the People of the Sable Star