ANST - Children's armour

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 09:49:06 PDT 2000

Having never made children's Armour or any Armour for that matter,is there a
possibility for a children's Armour workshop at children's activates?If
things are cut out of the hard stuff the kids can glue and cut the close
cell stuff.Again this may be insane since I don't know about the actual
process.I am looking for things to interest the older kids."If you stay for
an hour and help with the little kids we can make armor when they
leave"sound good to me.

Lady Ameline Du Bois -

I can't think of a way that it wouldnt be insane.  It would have to be
children and their parents and an armour shop.  However...you could perhaps
have a children and their parents pattern making workshop.  They could take
the patterns home and work on creating from there.  Provided you could get
one of the local armouring types to volunteer :)

Larissa