ANST - William the Bear

VanoraV at aol.com VanoraV at aol.com
Fri May 12 06:40:57 PDT 2000

Greetings,

        Vanora ici...

    I posted a message some time ago, trying to reach Sir William the Bear and never heard anything back. I have a dear friend of mine here in Trimaris that would love to thank him for something William did for him. Please respond privately to me at Vanora at houseasgard.org, VanoraV at aol.com, or sdickey at 1tac.com.

Merci,

Lady Vanora Villon de Calais
Squire to Viscount Galen, House at the Axe's Ford
Man-at-Arms to Duke Baldar, House Asgard
Vanora at houseasgard.org

NOTE: None of the expressed opinions are necessarily those of Tech/Aid or TAC Worldwide Companies, but are solely those of the above individual.

Stacy E. Dickey
Account Manager
TECH/AID®
Phone:  (800) 800-7087