ANST - A Gathering to Honor Baron Felix of SeaWinds

Viviana2222 at cs.com Viviana2222 at cs.com
Sun May 14 18:41:41 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all our friends from the Shire of Seawinds and Lady Viviana,

     The purpose of this missive is to give reason and meaning for our
gathering honoring our friend and Baron, Felix of Seawinds.

     Some of you may not know that Felix has fallen very ill with terminal
cancer.  We his shire would like to honor him while he is still with us, and
we would like to invite those who know him, and are dear to him, to join us.

     If you are interested in attending the gathering, please let me know for
the attendance is limited to about 100 people.  Following is some information
you might want to consider if you plan join us.