ANST - Elfsea Defender

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 20:00:49 PDT 2000

>From the "Better late than never" Department:
Thanks go to all the wonderful volunteers who
helped at Elfsea Springfaire:

First of all, to Lord Armand and lady Ameline,
who made it possible for me to do it.

Lady Genevieve
Lady Siobhan
Lord Daniel
Senán
Brother Kris
Lady Donnel
Lady Genevieve
Dunstan
Lord Daire
Lady Simone
Ciarán
And of course,
Deputy HE Athelstan! (I know he would never have
really stolen the golf cart, he just didn't want
me to be over-worked and isolated!)
:)
Thank you all and "Vivat" for your Service!

Did I miss anyone? Probably. I apologize for
having done so. Know that my heart is in the
right place, if not my brain!

Mara (who REAllY had a good time at Springfaire!)

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/