ANST - Stepps Warlord Site Addy

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu May 25 06:43:09 PDT 2000

Arabella here....

That address may be for the administration offices  in the city.  When I was
working on ATYC.... Julie told me the site does not actually have an address
because no mail  goes there.  Neither does the Civic Center.  In my case the
actual address was needed for deliveries for the event.  The solution we
came up with was for the deliverers to go to the civic center, which is
indicated on maps I believe, and then look for the person to deliver to.

hope this helps.