ANST - Wales 1333-1375/80 inquiry

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu May 25 15:49:20 PDT 2000

Elayne,

You might want to look through these files in my Florilegium:
In the CULTURES section:
Wales-msg         (71K)  7/27/99    Welsh culture. avail. newsletters.

Although much of the referances are probably cover earlier many will
cover your time period also. There are also files on England, Scotland
and Ireland but how much help they will be probably depends on how much
influence you consider them to have had in your life.

In the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
fd-Wales-msg      (28K) 12/ 6/99    Food of medieval Wales. Recipes.

In the CLOTHING section there are files that you might find useful for
general info, but I'm afraid I don't have a file or article specifically
on Wales. Now is someone wants to write one....

This file might be a help in working with various seamstresses and does
list some:
seamstresses-msg  (23K)  3/27/00    Working with seamstresses. Lists &
reviews.

Since you did mention that you may be interested in learning to sew your
own clothing, this file might be of use:
clothing-books-msg(93K) 12/14/99    Book reviews, bibliographies and
pattern
                                      sources.

You might also be interested in some of the files in the PERSONAS
section
since it has ideas on developing your persona and what is and is not a
persona to different people.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net