ANST - Motel @ Coronation In Athens, Texas

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Mon May 29 22:57:00 PDT 2000

Greetings......

Arrangements have been made with a motel in Athens, Texas for a special rate
for those attending Coronation in July.

The name is listed below. It is suggested to call early to avoid the rush.
Other motels are in Athens, but this is the one that has been used in the
past and has agreed to give us a special rate.

> >> Best Western Motel
> >> 2050 Hwy 31 East
> >> Athens, Texas
> >>
> >> 1-800-892-3819

We have about 30 rooms blocked for the SCA. More are available if needed.

Talk to Lynette or Tiffany. Be sure to tell them you are with the SCA
and the rate is 56.50 per night (tax included).

If you special needs such as smoking/no smoking or a location request,
be sure to discuss that with them when you reserve the rooms.

It is up to each person/group to call the motel and reserve their room
under their name and credit card.

I will try to answer any questions I can.

In service to the Crown.....

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Ravens Fort