ANST - On Another subject entirely

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 14:38:11 PDT 2000

Baroness Alys writes:

Your Grace, although in theory I agree with your views, and try to be there
to return the honor given me when some gentle has asked to carry my favor on
the field, it is not always possible for me to do so.

***

That is precisely what I was trying to convey in the second paragraph of my
post, which was stuff comes up.

It isnt the stuff comes up part that I am worried about, it is the one's who
dont know or understand, and ways to share the good word so to speak.

>From my personal experience watching you ont he field with the gentles who
have carried your favor, you have been an excellent consort.

Hugs.

Larissa