ANST - Assembly of the Contrade

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Thu May 11 12:30:39 PDT 2000

Greetings to all!

I am now mostly recovered from the weekend and wanted to say what a fine
time I had at the Assembly of the Contrade.  Great event!  I especially
enjoyed the fountain in the piazza (esp the goldfish incident), the women
and children defending the bank from bandits and the terrible theft of the
Doge's underthings!  The folks in Stargate did a wonderful job with the
event and the site is one of the best I've seen in a long time.  Thanks to
Stargate for hosting it, thanks to everyone who made it happen and I'll be
back next year with bells on!  (And with a contrade in tow!)

Mari