ANST - Size of regions

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Fri May 5 18:06:15 PDT 2000

A very good point, my friend!

I have found that, on occasion, traveling the extra
distance is definately worth while.  Hopefully, my
travels over the next couple of years will take me to
the southern and western reaches of our kingdom where I
have seldom traveled.  I am sure I will find good
Ansteorran hospitality wherever I may travel within the
kingdom.

Ansgar

Quoting RLK3000 at aol.com:

>     Well my friend, perhaps you could have driven to
the Gulf Wars site
> quicker than you could have driven to La Marche
Sauvage, however, You would

> have missed out on one of Lady Catlin's famous feast,
you would not have
> had
> to chance to meet the people of one of the
friendliest little shires in the

> known world, You would not have gotten to play one of
Baroness Pashley's
> Heraldry Trivia games, nor would have gotten to bask
in the sun in the
> middle
> of Janurary or February while the rest of the kingdom
is scraping ice off