ANST - Children's armour

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Tue May 9 08:21:11 PDT 2000

Having never made children's Armour or any Armour for that matter,is there a
possibility for a children's Armour workshop at children's activates?If
things are cut out of the hard stuff the kids can glue and cut the close
cell stuff.Again this may be insane since I don't know about the actual
process.I am looking for things to interest the older kids."If you stay for
an hour and help with the little kids we can make armor when they
leave"sound good to me.

Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne