ANST - Did anyone tape it?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue May 9 10:01:33 PDT 2000

Melinda wrote:

> I taped the show in its entireity.  I would be more than willing to send a
> copy to those who are willing to send me a tape.  The show was extraordinary
> but my mother was ready to kill me cause I kept rewinding it to show who her
> some of the people were.

First time through let them watch it.  Then rewind and do a
play-by-play.  I need to show it to our neighbors.  They housesat for us
during Gulf War and it will be great to show them what we were up to.

--Perronnelle

--
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of
happiness or have gone stark raving mad.  -- Norm Papernick