ANST - Missing items!

CAC CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 04:46:24 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,
  My family is missing several things that you may
have seen. Two are blankets from Seige of the Mission!
 One is a small Mexican style purple, grey, white and
black stripes with fringe on two edges, the other is
knitted, royal blue and white checks with white hand
crochetted lace on the edges, also MY TENT POLES!
ugh! They may have been left on the ground at Seige!
   The other is a black and purple leather glove
mistakingly taken at Crown Tourney in the Seawinds
camp. Thank you!
                   Lady Giovanna Caronna
 P.S.  Our prayers are with Baron Felix and his
family. I love that guy. He filled me with great
stories at feast one event when we sat together. Many
neat memories of past years of the SCA were told to me
at that gathering in Goliad ST. PK. that night!
     VIVAT to Baron Felix!!!!