ANST - Steppes

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon May 29 14:03:33 PDT 2000

On Sun, 28 May 2000 13:55:28 -0500 Mike  Young <uther at lcc.net> writes:
> Just got back from the event.  Very exciting.  Court started in the
> main
> hall about an hour after the first tornado siren went off.  Most of
> the
> storm had blown over by then, however, and we had gotten to take the
> horses
> back outside.
> We only left because in the confusion of chasing Sir Henri's yurt
> down and
> running for the hall, we forgot to close our tent and most
> everything was wet.
> Just an ordinary Steppes Warlord<g>
> gwyneth

	Yeah, exciting.

	I don't know if I'd call it quite ordinary. I can't remember ever having
to secure power to a pole so I could lash off the pavilion that wrapped
around it, 12 feet off the ground. I think I'd remember having done
anything like that before....
	It was fun tho.

							Iain MacCrimmon

	P.S. I want to really thank the chirurgeons, they got several years'
worth of workout this weekend.