ANST - pavilion flying and other summer sports

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 12:04:19 PDT 2000

It was however, slightly entertaining that after they had taken down the
spinning winds pavilian at the list field they left a very nice spinning
winds
sign up and several tent stakes in the ground.

Amerinda

What makes that even more amusing is that the pavillion was made 15 years
ago by a Caidian friend of mine.  We had stuck the sign out there so people
could find Marguerite, and her sign was as strong as her tents *L*

My poor ancient Caidian sun shade survived, but her tent pole system has
been desimated.

And I am sure that anyone who has ever put the thing up with me is now
dancing a jig *L*

Larissa