ANST - On Another subject entirely

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue May 30 15:50:28 PDT 2000

Trish Kvamme wrote:
> And yes, I have stood on the fighting field, not knowing whether
> my lady was there or not, but knowing that if not, she was likely
> running the children's activities or doing some other activity
> that was of interest to her or of importance to the Society. And
> that perhaps by doing my best, I might possibly, just possibly
> still be in the tournament when she was available.
>
> >what do you all think?
>
> Well, you did ask.
>
> Stefan li Rous

> Please go back to my post and read paragraph two.
> Thanks.
>
> Larissa

huh? Paragraph two says:
> I have always felt, that a consort should be at the side of the fighting
> field to receive the salute for their fighter, and inspire them.

Ok. Maybe I'm mis-reading this, but are you saying "that a consort
should
be at the side of the fighting field to receive the salute for their
fighter,
and inspire them" to the exclusion of all else? That all other
activities
should be dropped for this? I've already said this is a nice ideal, just
not practical in most cases.

Or perhaps you have a different paragraph in mind?

Stefan li Rous