ANST - Thank you from your Calontir visitors!

SMACKTALKER at prodigy.net SMACKTALKER at prodigy.net
Tue May 30 16:09:15 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the people of Ansteorra from Lord Duncan of Skeene, Her
Ladyship Morgan Skeene, and Lord Titus The Everhungry!

We wish to thank all those who made our visit to the Steppes Warlord Tourney
such an enjoyable one. We were embraced with warm smiles and hospitality
everywhere we went. We were thrilled to witness the knighting of Sir Duncan,
and enjoyed the fighting of the tournament. We would especially like to
thank Sir Duncan and Duchess Larissa and the rest of Clan Ross for taking
such good care of us!

We look forward to seeing many of you at Lillies War in June!

---Duncan of Skeene, called Smacktalker
Fyrdman of Calontir