ANST - Thank you

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Tue May 30 17:03:49 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I would like thank those (espically Ldy Marguerite, bless you) for helping
me with the Baronial lunch on Saturday and Sunday.  This was given to us at
the last minute and I think that we did a splendid job in putting it
together.  To those who helped on Sunday I unfortunately do not know you
names but your help was greatly appreciated.

To their Majesties I was heart broken when the storm blew in and the
wonderful feast that I had planned was ruined.  I was just getting ready to
tell his Majesty that it was ready when it hit.  Next time it will be
better.

Also I wish to thank Ldy Marguerite, Ldy Muireann, & Ldy Anneliese for
taking over when I became to ill to cook, your awesome.

I espcially wish to thank my daughter Neassa Portlaw for watching all of the
children on Saturday.  She took care of 10 children almost all day Saturday.
Every event that we attend she does an excellent job of watching the
children, including Queen's Champion where there was no MOC.  She took it
upon herself to keep the children entertained all day at QC.

And to Sir Duncan Ross, congratulations on your knighthood.  You made us
proud.

Welcome to my newest apprentice sister Ldy Marguerite, and to Ldy Isobel
Duchess Larissa's newest protige.

By the way, Ldy Isobel I have your feast gear.  I will bring it Wednesday
night.

Yours in Service,

Ldy Mary Elizabeth Wickham