ANST - iron warriors of Ansteorra?

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Wed May 31 00:04:31 PDT 2000

Hey I just got this brilliant idea. Well....OK, my idea is to steal a
tradition from my old barony in the Outlands.
 Unser Hafen has a nifty tradition of honoring folks who compete in archery,
fencing, & heavy all in the same weekend at their defender tourney. People
who can do this, receive an iron Celtic armband and are dubbed: Iron Warrior
of Unser Hafen.
 Perhaps I'm prejudiced by the fact that I have that award, but I still think
it's a good idea.
 We could come up with something similar for people who are authorized in a
combination of Equestrian, Archery, Rapier, Heavy, etc.
 Another incentive for folks to try new stuff.
Wayland