ANST - Fw: Worldfaire Schedule

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 12:19:16 PST 2000

Greetings, My Lady,

Can you send me the street address and instructions
for where to go when I get there or who to talk to for
admission.  I will be there Saturday morning about
10:00 am and can stay as long as needed.

Thank you,

Colin
--- Rhonda & Chuck Leggett <leggettr at netzero.net>
wrote:
(snipped)
>the demo on Nov. 10 & 11. at
> the Austin Convention Center. Please let me know
> ASAP if there are any
> problems with this schedule so I can pass it on. All
> the names may not be
> listed under the performances but I will make sure
> that everyone is listed
> so admission wont be a hassle.
>
> Thanks Everyone!
>    Tabitha
(lots of snipped)

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda