ANST - War

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Nov 2 12:05:24 PST 2000

It is out of courtesy, not necessity, that I answer the ravings of this most
deranged Englishman. Courtesy in the form of fair warning, in your own
tongue, to those suffering the same dementia as this obscure English
dreamer. My noble marshal is presently gathering the most formidable and, as
you may soon discover, invincible force to stand ready to retaliate upon any
defilement of my beloved French soil. If this delusional Englishman be not
swayed from his most doomed endeavor, then alas, the fields will flow red
with the blood of those poor, misguided English soul's who choose to follow
such folly.  I implore all who would give ear to this English upstart's
dementia, "Do not throw away your life for the ravings of a lunatic. Cease
your senseless aggression, as God most assuredly grants favor to those who
justly defend France and shall visit His wrath on her enemies". Return ye
then to the safety of your homes and be comforted in the knowledge that your
children shall not be orphaned and in having heard the reasonable voice of
France's true Sovereign, Charles VI, who has nothing but sincere compassion
for your plight.

King Charles VI