ANST - War

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 08:56:21 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/2/00 10:49:01 AM Central Standard Time,
DaleRN at aetna.com writes:

<< Gee I guess the French agree with me! I have not heard any frenchmen
 disagree with me.
 I guess the French silence, means they long for English rule!;)

Your Majesty,  I would never presume to speak for anyone other than myself,
and having learned a bitter lesson, will not speak more here on to whom
France belongs!  I will reserve judgement until later!  My messengers are
even now riding hard to deliver your missives, and bring replys... I am sure
that the French, who are preparing for battle even now will reply as time
allows.

Sigen