ANST - War

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Nov 2 09:26:47 PST 2000

Ineresting only the mercenaries are sending there messages to me. Doth the
French have no voice of their own? Must the hired help speak a King and A
country?

I respect the mercenaries for defending their employer, but I do not make
wild boasts as to my claim to the French throne. You might ask your
employer,The king of France, why he would not even listen to my petition
about my right to the Crown now siting on is head.

Edward III