ANST - Fw: Worldfaire Schedule

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Wed Nov 1 08:16:43 PST 2000

Here is the schedule I received from Origin re: the demo on Nov. 10 & 11. at
the Austin Convention Center. Please let me know ASAP if there are any
problems with this schedule so I can pass it on. All the names may not be
listed under the performances but I will make sure that everyone is listed
so admission wont be a hassle.

Thanks Everyone!
   Tabitha