ANST - Drummers...

D Falbo(george) grlgeorg at nts-online.net
Thu Nov 2 15:46:20 PST 2000

This is forwarded from the SCA Drummers list......I hope he doesn't mind

Hi there. I'm going to be in Dallas from Tues, Nov
14th thru Mon Nov 20th for the Percussive Arts Society
International Convention at the Hyatt downtown. I have
crash space, but would like to connect with local SCA
folks and SCA drummers. Any suggestions?

I would love to drum with area folks, plus just hang
out on Sun the 19th. It is going to be a blast of a
time. All of the major who's who of the drumming world
are going to be in Dallas at this time.

Daveed

drumfest at yahoo.com

george