ANST - Fw: UOWF Entertainment Schedule

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Tue Nov 7 12:18:48 PST 2000

Here is the final schedule for the Ultima Worldfaire demo this Friday and
Saturday as well as directions to the convention center. I have provided the
folks at Origin a list of names of all who contacted me and volunteered to
be there. There is a possibility I have missed someone. If that has happened
I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause but I have been told that you
will still be allowed admission it will just take a bit longer because the
ones in charge of admission will have to find the contact person and get
approval. He has told me it will not be a problem. His name is Josh Fleming.
Just let them know to contact him if you have any problems.
      Thanks to everyone for your help and I look forward to seeing you
there.

Lady Tabitha Baker
Seneschal Bryn Gwlad