ANST - from King Charles

kingdomcalendar kingdomcalendar at home.com
Wed Nov 8 17:51:15 PST 2000

However, I understand that you're a little apprehensive about seeing me.
 (You don't know it yet, but you are, trust me.) Since I'm portraying a
paranoid schizophrenic who suffered psychotic episodes and killed
several of my own guys, being a method actor can sometimes have it's
disadvantages.
crazed grin
 Actually, that was a paranoid glance over my shoulder, but I'm
calling it a crazed grin. Oh my, did you see that dog? He smiled at me.
I've never seen a dog smile before. How odd.

=Charles VI=-