ANST - Siege Weapons

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 22:21:39 PST 2000

The answer is yes, there will be lots of authorizing going on at Autumn
melees, we don't want to have to do all of them at Gulf war for sure. If you
can't make Autumn melees then go to Siege of the Abbey (Seawinds) in January.
There will be more siege competitions & authorizing done there.

Quintus Aurelius Severus (called Wayland)
coastal region siege engine marshal