ANST - ANSTEORRA'S FAMED BATTLES

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Sun Nov 19 21:45:29 PST 2000

If you are interested their is a list for War in Ansteorra.  On the list we
discuss the battles that have gone on at events and talk about tactics, units,
glories, and history.  If you would like I can sign up directly to the list, I
am the moderator.  It is the War-Ansteorra list.

Just let me know,

Isolde von Rugen