ANST - Mongol bathing

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Nov 30 13:34:34 PST 2000

Ronnie wrote:
> >  I'm afraid that
> >the piece of paper with her e-mail address went through the wash (you see!
> >that's why it's not a good idea to let mongols bathe!).
>
> aHEM!  Being I's the lady what's doin' yer wash, I's awful glad, Master, ye
> made plain it wasn' the wash, but the bath that did the damage!

But I thought washing the Mongol and washing his clothes were
synonymous, since they were done at the same time, and even then
only by accident such as in a rainstorm. And those can be rather
rare I hear in the desert. Aren't they the folks that just keep
piling on more furs and clothes as the underlayers rot off?

Stefan
(but then what would the Normans know about the Mongols...)