ANST - Good Nomadic Names

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Wed Nov 8 21:05:26 PST 2000

Carl Chipman wrote:

> My company (Nomadics) is looking for names for our three conference rooms.
>  Anybody have any period nomadics tribal names that would be cool?  Private
> or public replies are welcome....
>
> Jean Paul de Sens
> Mooneschadowe.
>
> Carl Chipman
> Nomadics, Inc.
> cchipman at nomadics.com
> http://www.nomadics.com

Huns, Vandals, Goths, Avars, Sarmatians, Bulgars, Khazars, Mongols,
Cuman, Kushans
Souix, Blackfeet, Arapaho, Tonkawa, Cheyenne, Comanche, Lakota
Berber, Bedouin, Masai, Khosian, Hottentot
Awabakal, Pintupi, Anmatyeree, Walpirri
Khanty, Nenets

Won't guarantee the spelling on all of these <G>

David Gallowglass