ANST - Sadness in the Land of the Sable Star

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Wed Nov 8 22:00:49 PST 2000

It is with great sadness that I bring this missive to the attention of
people everywhere
 Late this eve ( Wed ) I recieved notice off a painful loss to Ansteorra
and gentle people everywhere, Gwenllian Gwalch-Gaeaf also known as Dona
Gwenno (  first female to wear the WSA) departed these lands to a more
restful place, following a prolonged illness. I have been asked to let
all know she left peacefully and surrounded by friends and loved ones. I
ask that all send Iolo a kind thought. Any further information will be
forwarded as the family requests.
    Robert