ANST - Bryn Gwlad Baronial Lost and Found

Mauer, Eric eric.mauer at attws.com
Thu Nov 9 10:26:18 PST 2000

Apologies-thought it was a private response, hit reply...
<sigh>.

Alaric

Eric Mauer
Customer Care Team Lead
Austin Customer Operations
AT&T Wireless Services
Office: 512-436-7354   Fax: 512-436-7708
eric.mauer at attws.com

"Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will
never, ever get it out."
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)

eric.mauer at attws.com