ANST - Siege Weapons

descors at texas.net descors at texas.net
Thu Nov 9 19:37:50 PST 2000

Greetings all,

I too have though of something of the like.  I got on the Society siege engine
list and have learned a little bit.  Due to my time constrains for the next
couple of weeks (moving and settling into a new house) I don't have anything to
contribute at the moment but if you or someone starts one I'm sure to join it
as soon as it starts.

   Phelippe Descors