ANST - ANSTEORRA'S FAMED BATTLES

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Sun Nov 19 08:34:11 PST 2000

Greetings From Alina:

I was watching Part II the PBS's biography about Napoleon in the early
hours of the morning. I realize Napoleon is way past SCA time, but all
through both Part I and Part II there was a heavy discussion on the
triumphs and disasters of all his military battles . It got me thinking
of all times Ansteorra went into battle. I'm not a fighter, but I'm
always fascinated watching combatants at Gulf War and at other events.

Could some of the fighter tell some of battles and/or one on one combat
they've had? What were some of the victories and disasters you've had or
saw? What helped win the battle or fight? What were the mistakes made in
other battles or fight?

Thanks,
Alina
lg_photo at texas.net