ANST - Bordermarch Heroes

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 20:18:10 PST 2000

 Autumn Melees was a blast! We fought in the cold, we charged through the
rain, we died in the mud. I saw such spirit in our heroic fighters this
weekend as I'll never forget.
 The determination among all, not just the fighters, to stay & have fun
together was impressive. At a point where lesser people may have given up, we
were out in the rain, putting up more pavilions, singing songs and toasting
our friends. I will remember this event and the camaraderie for a long time.
Those who were there showed what it means to be Ansteorran, for we never give
up!
Thank you Bordermarch for another wonderful event.  I also thank Sir Kein for
his hospitality & the excellent definition of an adventure.

Quintus Severus (called Wayland)
squire to Eques Titus
Decurion / Legio Australis