ANST - FWD: Lost and Found From Panhandle Skirmishes

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 14:38:58 PST 2000

------Original Message------
I understand gentles from your faire Kingdomes attended Panhandle Skirmishes and I was site constable for that event.  I finally have an itemized list of the Lost and Found items from that event .......

Ever Yours in Service
Ld. Cynfyn ap Rhydderch MacCulloch (called Kwasi)
Kingdome Deputy Constable for Lost and Found, Trimaris
Site Constable for Panhandle Skirmishes

www.kwasient.com
www.harpersraid.org

Good Gentles,
My apologies for not getting this out sooner but I just recently received this itemized list of the Lost and Found from Panhandle Skirmishes.  If you are missing/have found an item on the list below or know of someone who has please contact me at chandar at cyberstreet.com or any person with contact info listed.

YIS
Ld.Cynfyn ap Rhydderch MacCulloch (called Kwasi)
Kingdome Deputy Constable for Lost and Found, Trimaris
Site Constable for Panhandle Skirmishes

www.kwasient.com
www.harpersraid.org

FOUND:
3 prototype Baldar blunts
1 Ironwyrm - Steppes -Arkham c. bolt
4 Misc. Arrows (1 broken in half)
1 folding chair w/ dark blue cloth
Black Spear w/ read head
misc. piece of blue cloth @ 1 yd x 1/2 yard
misc. piece of armor (black leather w/ blue foam)
Blue tent "Spider" spike
Silver ankle bracelet w/ blue stones
goblet w/ blue, white, & black ribbons
1 Steak knife
1 4 -tine fork
1 pr ice tongs
2 bent aluminum stakes
1 sheathed knife w/ "bone" handle
1 yellow cloth
1 broken rapier quiver
1 tankard w/ "DMI" engraved on it
1 rt.-handed gauntlet (aluminum)

LOST:

Amber pendant - carved - filigree Ar
Leather Pouch w/ fighter cards
Black shoes
Spear -  grey fibre pole, black tip, butt cap
5-gal orange cooler
Rattan sword belongs to Qara Mordai Barony Osprey
Silver Goblet _ Roma on Bottom, leaves  contact Bea  at Deerhawk19 at aol.com
1 gold coin w/raised lion
Glass bottom Tankard w/leather thong
Plain Tankard- green & yellow ribbon
Wallet  belongs to Reardon of Dun Tir
Gold Plated money clip w/ diamond chips & less than $20
4 chess tabards from the Live Chess match

"If liberty and equality, as is thought
 by some, are chiefly to be found in
 democracy, they will be best attained
 when all persons alike share in