ANST - Listing of Baronys, Shires and Cantons

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Tue Oct 3 22:54:24 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Burke McCrory <burkemc2 at home.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: ANST - Listing of Baronys, Shires and Cantons

> At 08:04 PM 10/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >I am on a quest.  I'm looking for a listing of all the Baronies, shires
> >and cantons in Ansteora in the order in which they were originally
> >founded.  Does anyone know if such a listing exists and where I could
> >get a copy of it.  Thanks
> >
> >Afrean U'Dunlainge
>

> You don't ask for much do you...  :)
>
> In the beginning there was Stargate....opps wrong story.........
>
> Here is what I have based on my files when I was Kingdom Seneschal.  I am
> sure that if my info is off, someone will post the correction.  I am only
> sure about Mooneschadowe, because I was at that meeting when we formed the
> Shire.
>
> Sir Burke

Greetings,

Since, I was looking these up as well I checked the dates  with the ones in
the Ansteorra: Commemorating  20 Years as a Kingdom.  A few of the Dates
don't match exactly.  I noted the few differences below the name of the
group.......I don't know which dates are correct just that they don't match.
Good luck on your quest.
Marquet
Donovan's

> Stargate  8/1972
> Steppes  3/1973
> Bjornsborg  6/1976
4-11-1974

> Bryn Gwlad 11/1976
> Bordermarch  2/1977
Spring 1976

> Namron  2/1977
> Shadowlands  9/1977
8-1977

Shire of Greywood  Nacogdoches  summer 77

> Northkeep  4/1978
> Greywood  8/1978
> Wiesenfeuer  9/1978
> Eldern Hills 1/1979
> Emerald Keep  5/1979
7--1978

> Mooneschadowe  5/1979
9-1978

> Elfsea  7/1979
> Raven's Fort 11/1979
1--1980

> Loch Soilleir 8/1980
Oct 23,1979

> Bonwicke  9/1981
> Middleford  9/1981
> Blacklake  4/1982
> Rosenfeld  1/1984

Rundel  McAlester Ok     Oct 1994

Shire of Bridge Keep  Victoria Tx    1994

> Seawinds  4/1985
4-1984

Shire of  Trelac    San Angelo Tx       March 1985

> Adlersruhe  8/1985
> Ffyonnon Gath 3/1986
> Gates Edge 2/1989
> Torre de los Brazos  7/1989