ANST - Directions to Namron Protectorate

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Wed Oct 4 21:37:30 PDT 2000

Greetings, Maleah here,
    They have lifted the ban from propane and charcoal grills but no open
flame of any other kind is allowed. Glass ENCLOSED lanterns are also
allowed. All of these things are with the proviso that the state doesn't
come back and nix this before the event AND that there is someone in
attendance with the flame at all times with fire extinguishing equipment to
hand, extinguishers, bucket of sand or water, etc. There will be NO GROUND
FIRES of any kind unless the state lifts the ban before our event. Thank you
for your gracious adherence to these rules. We know how fond SCA people are
of their flames but safety must come first. I'll sure miss the fire to sing
around, but I bet I can still sing..........or at least hum along. There
will be coffee in the tavern all week-end for those of you who live on the
liquid black stuff. As Alexander stated if conditions change we'll post them
ASAP. So come and enjoy. We look forward to having you all.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron