ANST - Request for a fencer

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Oct 5 15:25:25 PDT 2000

Don Doré here.

I am looking for someone to fence with me for a Demo this Monday. This
will be in Marble Falls, TX, about an hour west of Austin. Yes, I know
it is short notice, but we are down to the wire and I am the only
fighter. Yes, I know it is out of the way for almost everyone on this
list, but I am hoping someone can do it.

It would all be over by 3pm, so if you live anywhere near Austin you
could make it home before supper. If you don't need to be home Tuesday,
you could stay at my ranch in Marble Falls on Monday night and I would
even buy you dinner at the Bluebonnet cafe (a great place to eat) Monday
evening.

E-mail me or call me if there is something else you need to make this
happen. The info message is included below. Any takers?

Don Doré