ANST - SCA and color

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 13:06:01 PDT 2000

My lady,

That is something I honestly haven't really thought
about. Personally, the color of one's skin really
doesn't matter where SCA is concerned. I have seen
many "darker skinned" people playing since I began
last year and I believe they are all brilliant
SCAdians. And to be quite honest, I do not think
anyone I know has really noticed each other's race,
only their love for the game which we play.

I think it's wonderful that you are interested in the
SCA and I encourage you to continue that interest
regardless of the group's racial make-up. I pray you
have a pleasant afternoon!

Your most humble servant,
Eleanor Mary Elizabeth Cleavely

http://www.goodauthority.org/buzz/0010/db00a06/db00a06b.htm
> > Lady Simone

> > ---there is a principle which is a bar against all
> information,
> > which is proof against all arguments and which
> cannot fail
> > to keep  man in everlasting ignorance--
> > That principle is contempt prior to  investigation
> >
> -----Herbert Spencer

=====
Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.
Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
      --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe