ANST - ALWAYS A LADY

STDRLC13 STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
Sun Oct 8 18:39:10 PDT 2000

Sweetie if you're ever in Raven's Fort please look up Isabeau de Merricouer.
I'll either be in Raven's Thunder camp or at the House at the World's End.
My friends and I have been discussing this situation and the best
explanation we can come up with is that it can be really intimidating to be
the only pepper in a sea of salt. We'll welcome you (and so will anyone else
in the SCA) with wide open arms.This might reassure you though- ask who some
of our kings have been-esp Mahati(sp?, did I get the right person?!?)-In
service to the Dream,Isabeau