ANST - SCA in print

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Sun Oct 8 20:37:40 PDT 2000

Nope... No problem.....Welcome to the SCA and the Kingdom of AnsteorraI look
forward to Meeting you at Autumn Melees. amd Please we would love to have
you over to share the hospitality of  the Tor's encampment saterday night
when we celebrate my Birthday. I'll provide some munchies and Largess for
Bards, Dancers  and drummersbut it's BYOB sence I don't drink Hope to see
you there.... Big Hugs and Welcome.

The party invites open to the rest of you that are attending also

Lady Simone

>     it is a delicate situation - what is the SCA's view and feelings on
> people of .....darker skin complexions, participating and/or joining the
SCA