ANST - SCA and color

Jadeiztl at aol.com Jadeiztl at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 11:08:45 PDT 2000

Well, I don't have the tons of years of experience, but I am Mexican decent
and in my time of playing I have only met with one instance that made me
upset. One a trip to Gulf wars me and my friends where referred to as a
"truckload of Mexicans from Ansterorra" as we arrived on site.
Now there was one other person that was Hispanic but the rest of my friends
weren't and I did take this as a great offense since I personally consider
myself American.
But, I realized there are ignorant people anywhere and I wouldn't let them
ruin the enjoyment of the event and the enjoyment of my hobby.
Hopefully, this will help you and hopefully I will meet you at an event. But
I wanted to let people know not everything is perfect and that we are all
human. But that I wouldn't live in a different kingdom, I enjoy being a
Ansteorran to much.

Sincerely,
Lady Monica de la Cueva