ANST - Banners for Crown

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 08:35:13 PDT 2000

Unto the Noble Gentles of Ansteorra come these greetings from Muirgheal the
Decker of Halls for Crown Tourney:
We all do know that a fine Heraldic Display enhances any event--especially
Crown Tourney--I am sending out an invitation for everyone who can to bring
his or her banner.  We will have a way of hanging them in the hall which
requires no effort (or pushpins, or duct tape, or ladders) on your part.
Bring your banner to the hall, and find either myself, or any young page
wearing a black baldric, and we will hang it for you.
Come, enjoy the event, and bring your banner so it can proudly announce your
presence among us!!
Muirgheal nic Sitheach of House Ironhorse