ANST - Ultima Online Convention

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Wed Oct 11 19:03:02 PDT 2000

Will everyone who has so far volunteered to help with the Ultima demo please
contact me with the following info.

The day and times you can work and what you can do

There is no limit to the number of passes we will be given. We have plenty
of time on both days to do a lot of cool stuff.  I need to get a list of
names to the Worldfaire coordinator before the end of this month so he can
get the passes out and everything arrainged for us. I also need to put
together a schedule to let everyone know when to show up.  Thanks to
everyone for your help.

Lady Tabitha Baker
Seneschal Bryn Gwlad