ANST - Crown Tourney Info and Tentative Scheduale

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 22:27:51 PDT 2000

Greetings here is some more info on the Crown Tourney site.

There are real bathrooms as well as a couple of port-o-priveys.  Water is
available on site but no electricity besides in the cabins and the hall.  As
far as being handicap friendly, well we have brought in a handicap assessable
port-o-priveys.  Any other specific questions, please contact me via email or
at the site.

All Feast Reservations not claimed by 12:00 Noon on Saturday will be
forfeited.  If you plan on arriving later then that, please let me know.

Site opens at 5:00 Friday and closes at 12:00 (noon) Sunday
Here is a tentative Schedule for Saturday
    7am—Wake up call
    8am—Armor Inspection and Sign up for the Tournament begin
          Belted Circle will begin at Their Majesty's Leisure
    10 am—Morning Court
          List begins after morning court at Their Majesties Leisure
          Seneschal's class in the Feast Hall after Morning Court
          Herald's consulting table in Feast Hall until 3pm
          Charter Painting in the Feast Hall until 3pm
        Children's activities will be running throughout the day
          Brief afternoon court following the List
          Great Officers of State meeting following afternoon court
6 pm—Feast
8 pm—Evening Court
Please remember that this is a tentative schedule subject to change at their
Majesties Leisure.

I hope this helps.  If there are any more questions, please let me know but I
will not be able to be reached via email after 1:30 Friday afternoon.

In Service
Lord Hans Faust
Co-Feast Steward
Shire of Brad Leah